1. Natural methods of pigeon control are humane and they do not cause any physical harm to the pigeons.
One very natural method for pigeon control is using pigeon spike, it a very effective pigeon deterrent. Though the pigeon spikes look dangerous and sharp, they don’t really hurt the pigeons.
The pigeon spikes act as a block to stop the pigeons from landing on particular places where the spikes are installed. Another advantage of pigeon spikes is they’re very easy to install. You can also click at http://www.techno-bird.com/ if you are interested in Bird Control Services.
Though the pigeon spikes look dangerous and sharp, they don’t really hurt the pigeons. The pigeon spikes act as a block to stop the pigeons from landing on particular places where the spikes are installed. Another advantage of pigeon spikes is they’re very easy to install.
2. Regularly cleaning the place where the pigeons are vulnerable to settle is a really natural way to keep pigeons away. For more details about bird protection, you may check here http://www.techno-bird.com/th/nobird-system/ .
The birds return to the place where they get simple food. So, if you stop feeding the pigeons, they would get frustrated to return to same place.
3. Installing life size dummies of predators that fear pigeons is just another natural method to pigeon control. The presence of dummies of snakes, hawks, and crow would induce pigeons to seek shelter elsewhere.
4. Sound deterrent is another very powerful natural method that assists in pigeon control.
Various kinds of sound deterrents can be found in the market that make sounds very similar to that of a gunshot, fire crackers, sound of a crow etc.. Pigeons dislike these sounds and they are drawn away from that place.
5. To eliminate pigeons from small and non-reachable areas like top of the windows, placing a tight loop chicken wire would do the trick. The loops would snare the bird, but it does not cause any damage to the bird physically.
6. Various tactile repellents can also be used to do away with the problems of pigeons. These repellents cause great discomfort to the birds when they land at locations where repellents are active.